Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BBQ Sauce

I got this recipe from Emily and added some seasonings that we like at our house.

What you'll need:
1 c. water (I sometimes don't use much or any depending on how juicy the meat is that I am adding it to.)
1/3 c. cider vinegar
1 c. ketchup
1/3 c. Worcestershire sauce
1 T. hot pepper sauce (Tabasco, etc.)
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/8 t. salt
1 t. onion powder
1 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. pepper

Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer one hour.

(I like to add all ingredients to some crockpot chicken, beef or pork and do pulled pork sandwiches and such. When adding it to a meat I place the meat in the crockpot, add all ingredients to the crockpot and let cook. Shred meat when it is tender.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other recipes you should love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Background