Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Strawberry Bundt Cake

I got this recipe from my Bishop's wife, Brenda Nevitt. She made this for me when Londyn was born and I was a little unsure because bundt cake is normally dry, but this is AMAZING! (I should have know Sister Nevitt's cake would have been nothing short of amazing!)

What you'll need:
Cake:
1 Strawberry cake mix
3 eggs
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. water
3/4 c. sour cream
1 instant vanilla pudding mix

Mix everything together and pour into a greased bundt pan. Bake at 350* for 50 minutes. Cool and remove from pan. Top with strawberry glaze.

Glaze:
Strawberries, sliced
sugar

Mix strawberries and desired amount of sugar in a bowl and let sit 30 minutes or longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other recipes you should love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Background