Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dorito Chicken Bake


I've seen this recipe all over the internet and finally made it about a month ago. I was skeptical to say the least, but it was good! I think I liked it better than the kids did. What does that say about me? haha! It is a quick easy dinner, too! Perfect for a comfort food kind of day. Yum! Tonight I made the mistake of thinking all of those recipes were the same. News flash! They are NOT! Tonight's dinner was not nearly as good as the last time I made it so I tracked down the recipe I made last time and I'll never lose it again. Jam Hands was by far the better option!

1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded (I cooked mine in the crockpot)
1 bag doritos, crushed
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can rotel
1/2 c. milk
1 packet taco seasoning
1 bag marbled cheddar cheese (2 cups)

Place half of the doritos in the bottom of a baking dish. Combine all other ingredients. Spread half of it over doritos. Top with remaining doritos and then with chicken mixture. Sprinkle a little more cheese over the top and bake at 350* for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other recipes you should love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Background