Monday, April 9, 2012

Leftover Hard Boiled Eggs List

So, Easter is over, but the eggs are everywhere! If you did anything like I did then you have about 100 of these suckers to try and figure out what to do with. After looking through tons and tons of recipes (some of there where seriously frightening!) here are some ideas I found for ways to use up those eggs. most of these are not my recipes, just links to another person's ideas. I will probably be adding to this list as the week goes on. I have a potato salad recipe that I will be posting at some point. I will also be putting some of these recipes to the test this week and updating with a link to my results. Keep watching!
Filipino Style Meatloaf (Embutido)
Jac's Meatloaf
Retro Meatloaf with a Modern Twist
Secretly Stuffed Meatlof
Hard Cooked Egg Cookies 
Deviled Eggs - This is actually mine.
Pickled Tuna-Salad Sandwiches
Eggs Goldenrod
Potato Egg Pie
Tiffany Cellar Cafe's Egg Salad
Potluck Eggs Benedict
Mom's Macaroni Salad
Avacado and Egg Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other recipes you should love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Background